Whether you just graduated from high school, college or have a master’s degree, if you are a citizen of the Nigeria, you have the opportunity to apply for a Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment through the Commission on Appointments.
In this article, I will be providing you with a brief overview of the process of becoming a Corporate Affairs Commission official in Nigeria.
Frsc Recruitment Requirements
The requirements for the corporate Affairs Commission recruitment are as follows:
1. Must be 18 years and above
2. WASSCE or NECO/NABTEB Result.
3. National Certificate of Education (NCE).
4. B.SC, HND or OND qualifications and NYSC Certificate.
5. Must be Fluent in English Language.
6. Good Teaching Skills.
How to Apply for CAC Recruitment
If you are interested in applying for CAC Recruitment follow below procedures:
1. Visit www.cac.gov.ng
2. Create an account with your active email
3. Verify your account via email confirmation
4. Fill the online application form
5. Upload credentials