Kwara poly cut off mark: Do you want to know the latest jamb cut-off mark for Kwara state polytechnic? If yes keep reading.
If you want to apply for admission into Kwara poly, this is for you as I will discuss some interesting information about getting admission into the polytechnic.
To be admitted to the Kwara state polytechnic you must meet their admission criteria. One most important admission criteria are the UTME score.
Before disclosing the Kwara poly cut-off mark, let’s look out for other admission requirements.
Kwara Poly Admission Requirements
1. Candidates must be 18 years above
2. Candidates must be physical and mental health.
3. Candidates must have O’level results with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
4. Must meet jamb cut-off mark.
5. Must not be cultist members.
Kwara Poly Cut off Mark
Students who choose Kwara poly as 1st or 2nd choice are all eligible to participate in the Kwara state polytechnic UTME Exercise.
The management of Kwara state polytechnic has agreed after a board meeting that the latest cut-off mark is 120.
The cut-off mark is for departments and courses offered at Kwara state polytechnic.