NACA Recruitment: Do you want to know how to apply for the National Agency for the control of aids NACA Recruitment? If yes keep reading.
The National Agency for control aids is the federal government’s agency, it has announced the opening of an online portal for recruiting new employees.
In this webpage, I will discuss the steps to apply for recruitment and the requirements to apply for the recruitment.
To get employment in the National Agency for the control of aids you must meet their recruitment requirements.
I know most people will want to know the requirements for NACA Recruitment. Here is a full list of Requirements
NACA Recruitment Requirements
Below are the requirements to apply for NACA recruitment.
1. Applicants must have means of identification such as NIN, Voters card, international passport, and driver’s license.
2. Must have a certificate either a Degree or Diploma.
3. Must have an NYSC certificate if it’s a graduate.
4. Must be mental health.
5. Must be computer literacy.
How To apply NACA Recruitment
1. You can apply NACA recruitment via their official website via www.naca.gov.ng
2. Create an account and Fill out the Application form.
3. Once successful apply email will be sent to you.
4. Print out the application form for reference.
Congratulations on your successful registration into the National agency of control aids recruitment. Successful applicants will shortlist and upload via their portal.