Nimasa Recruitment: The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) has announced the commencement of online recruitment for interested candidates to apply.
(NIMASA) is the apex regulatory and promotional maritime agency.
The Agency was created from the merger of the National Maritime Authority and Joint Maritime Labour Industrial Council (former parastatals of the Federal Ministry of Transport) on the 1st of August 2006.
On this website, I will share some important recruitment requirements for Nimasa online application form.
Nimasa Recruitment Requirements
• Applicants must be from Nigeria
• Applicants must be above 18 years
• Applicants must have Mean of identity ( NIN, Voters card, International passport, driver’s license )
• must be physical and mental health
• Must have a Minimum of 5 O’level credits
• Must be a graduate of OND/HND or B.sc at the related profession
How To apply NIMASA Recruitment
• Visit their official website at www.nimasa.gov.ng
2. Choose the open job position you are qualified and interested in
3. Read the forms painstakingly and fill out the forms and crosscheck to avoid errors
4. Submit your application form
5. Registrations must be done only once.
Double registration can lead to disqualification.
6. Print out the reference and guarantors form and ensure you fill them accordingly.